Saturday, January 2, 2016

The beginning of a New Year 2016

I am looking forward to having a wonderful adventure in the coming year. I am working to get all of my medical issues taken care of. Then I want to work on finding a D D for my little. It is a matter of being seen as well as talking to people and playing too

I know that my play partner can not give me what I need. He is doing ok for now. While I am looking and learning,I must keep up with my FOC and my blogs. This is a wonderful way to keep an eye on my progress. I can also keep track of my weight loss and my exercise goals. I need to be held accountable for my actions. 

I will continue to work on my crocheting. I will finish the projects that I have started by February 28,2016. I will also do a better job of cleaning the house.

These are a few things that I can and will work on, I will be posting more.

This is all for now. Good night and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment