This is a new beginning for me. I have tried to keep a blog for years. But I forgetting that I have a blog to write about the things that are on my mind. I do not mind if no one reads it. I know that it is the end of the year is coming in 3 weeks. I am going to try to write more. Here is my starting blog...lol
I have been trying to get my health problems taken cafe of, but it is a pain in my backside. I had to get a new doctor. That was the easy part. Now I just have to get all of it fixed. I have had a lot of testing done some I would have passed on ...lol
They have looked in places that should never see the light of day. But ever thing came out just fine. I have had a new MRI done, so soon I will be going to see a neurosurgeon to repair or replace my shunt. I am try to get Achilles tendon to repair it self by wearing a boot and a lift in one shoe. I do not want to have surgery on my ankles ( Bilateral Achilles tendinitis) , is a real bitch to deal with. I miss being able to walk ,dance and moving around with out a cane. I want to go to the dentist to get my teeth pulled then on to dentures.
I have been blessed to be in remission since 2006, I pray that the cancer will not come back. There has been so many things that have happen, some have been good and others not so good. I am very happy to have been able to see another year. I hope that 2016 will be as good or better. There is still so much to learn about myself. I will alk about that in another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment