I was thinking about all of the people that I have had the pleasure of meeting. Some have moved on to greener pastures, others have just moved on. I am very thankful for the people that are still in my life and they have help me to learn more about myself. It was not an easy process, because some of the things that I have learned surprised me.
I have learned that a lot of my passed relationships were not your normal relationship. I have always known that they were not like the ones you see on t.v.or any where else. I have been on a cool adventure. I hope that in the next year I will learn some more things about myself.
One of the thing that I have learned is that I can ask questions an expect an answer. If I do not get the answer that I need I do not have to begin that relationship. I have also learned that if I find that I am not sure about a person I can ask a mutual friend about that person. One of the things that I have learn is that it is ok to have a crush on a person, That does not mean that I am being a hoe, all it means is that I am still attracted to good looking men.
I have learned that I do not have to label myself just to make someone-else feel better. I can choose to label myself, but I do not have to stay in the box that other people put me in. I claim the labels of Little & Submissive. No-one can call me another label unless I give them permission to do so. There is one man that gave me a label that I have claimed, but one he can call me that
( chocolate cherub ) that will always be his name for me. I do not want any one else to call me that. That was Mr.E's pet name for me. Now we are long distance friends. My new play partner calls me Dee which is common, he does one thing that is new to me. He likes to kiss me on my forehead. That is a sign of possession,which I happen to like. When I am with Mr.S I know that it is a temporary fix, it will come to an end but for now I will enjoy it. I hope that we will have a wonderful time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment