This will be a window to my thought, most will be random but they will always be mine. Every now and then I might throw in a note or two from friends but always their names will be left out. I hope if you read this you will understan that it is all random.
Sunday, January 10, 2016
Thankful for my FOC.
I have not said anything about a very special group of people that are a blessing to me. I don't have many friends where I live. I can count them on one hand. I am very grateful for them. But there is a wonderful group of people that understand me and they have been a blessing to me. When I am with them I don't have to be concerned about the way I talk or that I don't have money like they do. I am loved and taken care of. I am told that I matter and no-one is going to reject me because I am broke. My FOC wants me there with them. I am so happy and safe. They make me feel better about myself and my situation. To me there is nothing better than to be told that I matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment