Monday, April 25, 2011

My Question Is, What Do You Call Your Hidden Desires?

For Many years we have been asking, How does it feel?
Lets get it straight, I am not asking about Love.
I am asking about the right kind of Sex.
Not the stuff you get from Mr.Rightnow.
I am talking about The kind you get get from Mr. Hot damn.
We all know that there is that one person that could get you to do things that you only read about in a bad romance.
I can say that there has been only a couple of people who could make my blood race like that.
When you learn about the things that you keep hidden in you mind, you long that the person who can and will releaseyour hidden pleasures.
To tell the truth it will have many names. But in the end what you call it is up to you.
Some will call it roleplay, S&M, B&D, no matter what you call it. In truth it is about the end results.




No comments:

Post a Comment